Don’t miss this tax year’s ISA opportunities
Whatever uncertainty the markets might bring, it’s good to be in experienced hands.
As you put your investments to work for the long term, picking the right partner is not the only important choice. How you do so, is vital too. Investing through an Individual Savings Account (ISA) can protect any investment gains you make from personal tax.
This tax year you can invest up to £20,000 in an ISA and £4,260 in a Junior ISA.
- With ISAs there’s no income tax to pay on dividend and interest payments and no capital gains tax on any growth you may achieve
- You are free to transfer your ISA* between providers to suit your individual needs. Please note, your current provider may apply a charge when you transfer your investment
- ISA income doesn’t affect your personal allowance or age-related allowance
Please remember that ISA and Junior ISA tax rules may change in the future and their tax advantages depend on your individual circumstances. The value of investments will fluctuate, which will cause fund prices to fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount you invested
No entry or exit charges to pay when you invest
Don’t forget, when you invest with M&G there are no entry or exit charges to pay. You will only pay an ongoing charge, plus a share of portfolio transaction costs.**
M&G have a wide range of managed funds to choose from, all available in an ISA or Junior ISA. View our full range of funds.
Ready to invest?
- To find out how to invest with M&G by phone or by post, click here
- To invest online visit myM&G
The views expressed in this document should not be taken as a recommendation, advice or forecast. We are unable to give financial advice. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment, speak to a financial adviser.
*Whilst your investment is being transferred it will be out of the market for a short period of time and will not lose or gain in value.
**Costs incurred when funds buy and sell investments.