Help centre

This help centre contains links to practical guides and forms, as well as answers to common questions we often get asked.

You will also find a glossary of terms that are used on our website and in our literature, to help you with any queries you may have.

We don’t give financial advice, so you should speak to a financial adviser if you need help deciding if an investment is right for you. The views expressed on this page should not be taken as a recommendation, advice or forecast.


Our bereavement team is available to answer any questions you have and to guide you through the process of handling financial arrangements after an M&G investor has died. To speak to one of our bereavement team, please call 0800 390 390 to arrange an appointment at a time of your convenience.

When an M&G investor dies

Power of Attorney (POA)

To help you manage another person’s financial affairs with M&G, or if you want someone else to manage your financial affairs on your behalf, a Power of Attorney (POA) can be registered with M&G.

M&G Guide to Power of Attorney

Change of Ownership

You can transfer ownership of an M&G investment, in whole or in part, into another person(s) name. In the event of the winding up of an estate, usually a Stock Transfer Form is completed and submitted by the deceased’s Personal Representative(s).

M&G Stock Transfer Guide Stock Transfer Form

Trustee/Beneficial Owner

If you are making an investment in your name on behalf of another person, UK Money Laundering legislation requires M&G to obtain details of individuals who ultimately own or control the investment or on whose behalf the investment is being made.

Beneficial Owner Form


To comply with tax regulations we are required, where appropriate, to collect information about each investor’s tax residency.

Individual Self Certification form


Get more help from our FAQs; a compilation of all our most frequently asked questions, with answers from our investment experts.

Search our FAQs


Find out everything you want to know, from unfamiliar financial terms to generic help and guidance on your investment.

Go to the glossary

Additional Forms

All our forms are available on request. We understand the needs of vision impaired readers. Please contact us if you require any of our literature or information in an alternative format.

Stock Transfer Guide

Stock Transfer Form

OEIC Application Form

Savings Plan Application Form

Withdrawal Form for Executor or Personal Representative

Small Estates Form

APS ISA Valuation Form

APS ISA Application Form

APS ISA Transfer Form

Need further information?