1. Did clients and customers see any change in their service or the income they receive, or the investments they hold as a result of the demerger?
2. What’s the difference between M&G plc and M&G Investments?
M&G plc is a leading international savings and investments business listed on the London Stock Exchange. M&G Investments is one of its two brands that serves asset management clients globally, the other, Prudential, serves savings and insurance customers in the UK and Europe.
3. How has the demerger going to affect M&G Investments?
The demerger was a change to M&G Investments’ parent company – it does not impact M&G Investments’ customers, what the business offers or how it operates.
4. Did the demerger change whom you are regulated by?
The regulated entities through which we serve our customers were not changed by the demerger.
5. What are M&G plc’s financial strength ratings?
M&G plc’s credit ratings can be found here: https://global.mandg.com/investors/credit-investors
Please remember that the value of a fund's assets will go down as well as up. This will cause the value of your investment to fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you originally invested.