1.The competition is a free prize draw with no purchase necessary. The winner (s) must answer the survey questions, fill in their personal details correctly and be a financial adviser in order to win one of 20 pairs of entrance-only tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Thursday 21 May 2015 or one of 20 pairs of RHS Chelsea Flower Show tickets for admittance on Friday 22 May 2015. The winner (s) shall be assigned their tickets for either Thursday 21 May 2015 or Friday 22nd May 2015 and will be notified of their entry date upon winning the tickets. The winner (s) cannot change the entry date of their tickets.
2. The competition is open to those aged 18 years old or over. Entrants should note that proof of identity, address and age may be required and use of a false name, identity or address will result in disqualification from the competition.
3. Entrants must be UK resident individuals
4. The competition is not open to employees or immediate family members of employees of the promoter’s group companies or any company involved in the promotion of the competition, including, without limitation, any printers and agents, and any other company associated with the competition.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must answer the survey questions and fill in their personal details correctly.
6. Only one entry may be made per entrant. The promoter will disallow duplicate entries where such entries are identified. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
7. No responsibility is accepted by the promoter for delayed or mis-transmitted entries. Submission of an entry in accordance with paragraph 5 above is not proof that the promoter has received such an entry.
8. The closing date for entries is Thursday 30th April 2015
9. 40 winner(s) will be chosen at random on Friday 1st May by an independent person. Where the selection of winning entries is open to subjective interpretation, an independent judge, or a panel including one member who is independent, should be appointed. A panel of judges appointed by the promoter, at least one of whom will be independent of the promoter. The full names of the judge(s) shall be made available on request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Each winner will win one pair of entrance- only tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on either Thursday 21st May 2015 or Friday 22nd May 2015.
11. Prizes shall be awarded at the discretion of the promoter and the promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
12. Each winner will be notified by email or phone call within seven working days of the prize draw taking place. If a winner cannot be contacted on the contact details provided in their entry form, or if a winner does not claim their prize following notification, the promoter reserves the right to offer that winner’s prize to the next selected entrant.
13. Details of the prize will be sent to each winner shortly after they are notified of the result of the competition.
14. The prize is as stated and is subject to availability and any suppliers’ terms and conditions. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason outside the promoter’s control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value. The promoter is not responsible for the quality of any goods supplied.
15. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative. In the event that a prize is taxable, the winner(s) will be responsible for paying any such taxation.
16. The promoter’s decision, in all matters within the promoter’s control, is final and no correspondence will be entered into in connection with such decision. The promoter reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition or to extend, suspend or cancel this competition without notice.
17. All intellectual property rights in and to any materials produced in connection with the competition, including entries to the competition, shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the promoter.
18. The promoter reserves the right to use the names and photographs of the winner (s) for the purposes of publicity and promotions. The winner (s) will act reasonably and in accordance with such requests as may be communicated by the promoter to the winner[s] in the event of any publicity which arises in connection with the competition.
19. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the competition and should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
20. Save that nothing in the following sub-paragraphs (a) or (b) or in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude any liability of the promoter and its affiliates in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence on the part of the promoter or its affiliates or any other matter in respect of which it would be unlawful to restrict or exclude liability:
(a) The promoter and its affiliates shall not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, injury, expense or damage of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered as a result of any entrant’s participation in the competition or the acceptance or use by any entrant of any prize, or by any action taken by the promoter or its affiliates in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
(b) each entrant, and in the event of an entrant’s death, that entrant’s family, dependents, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of that entrant’s estate, indemnify and hold the promoter and its affiliates harmless against any claim of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, expense or damage which that entrant may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to that entrant’s participation in the competition or the acceptance or use by that entrant of any prize, or any action taken by the promoter or its affiliates in accordance with these terms and conditions.
21. The promoter is M&G Securities Limited of Laurence Pountney Hill, London EC4R 0HH.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.