- The fund was launched in October 2017 with a clear focus on long-term growth opportunities in listed infrastructure.
- The fund pursues a modern approach to provide access to the full breadth of the asset class, including what we see as the structural growth trends in digital infrastructure.
- ESG is integrated in the investment process as a key consideration for seeking financial returns over the long term.
- The market downturn in March triggered by the onset of COVID-19 presented some attractive buying opportunities, in our view; we established six new holdings in utilities in our efforts to strengthen the fund’s income stream.
- Fiscal stimulus may provide a favourable tailwind as governments increase infrastructure spending to revive the global economy.
To read the note in full, please click here.