What are the features of this fund?
- an adventurous fund that seeks to track down the best asset combinations for long-term total returns (the combination of income and growth of capital)
- the fund uses the Episode investment process and has a high degree of flexibility to invest globally across all major asset classes. This may include the use of derivatives
- the fund has flexibility to vary the amount it holds in equities, bonds, currencies and cash in response to market movements
- to allow it to capture the long-term growth that equities tend to provide, the fund is generally likely to have a higher equity exposure than other funds in the Episode range
The value of investments will fluctuate, which will cause fund prices to fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount you invested.
Who might consider investing in this fund?
Investors should only consider investing in this fund if they:
- understand the fund’s distinctive investment strategy, including the use of derivatives
- are prepared to take risk with their capital
Who should not consider an investment in this fund?
The fund is not suitable for investors who:
- do not fully understand the fund’s investment strategy and the risks associated with this strategy
- do not wish to put their capital at risk
- do not wish to invest in a fund that uses derivatives
- expect a positive total return every month
- seek an income
- require a set asset allocation or exposure to a specific geographic region, currency or asset class