1. Can I access all my M&G investments via ‘My Account’?
‘My Account’ does not currently allow you to manage investments in The M&G Junior ISA; however you can use it to manage any investment within The M&G ISA, The M&G Savings Plan or direct investment in an M&G OEIC.
2. I am not an existing M&G customer. Can I still register for 'My Account'?
No, you are only able to register for 'My Account' once you have become an M&G customer. However you can still invest with us online, without registering, by clicking on your product of choice within the 'new customer?' box on the 'My Account' homepage.
3. I am an existing M&G customer. Do I have to register for 'My Account' if I want to invest online?
Yes you do, as you may need to access your existing investment details. Registering for 'My Account' ensures complete security and peace of mind.
4. I keep receiving messages that ask me to verify the information I am entering as it doesn't match your records. What should I do?
You may have received this message because some of the details you have supplied do not match those we hold on our systems, as previously provided by you. The most common reasons for this are:
- You have entered your name differently (for example using Ken instead of Kenneth).
- You have entered both your first and middle names instead of just your first name.
- Your postcode does not match that held on our records (you may have moved recently or the Royal Mail amended your postcode and you forgot to let us know).
- Your M&G client reference / account number is incorrect (this can be found either on your regular statement or, if you invest directly into an OEIC, on your acknowledgement).
If you have entered your information correctly and are still experiencing difficulties, please call our Website Helpline on 0800 316 6570 or email us at email@example.com. You should remember not to include sensitive information (eg password or account number) as emails are not considered secure.
5. I live abroad and my country of residence does not appear in the 'country' drop-down menu. What do I do?
Should you be an existing M&G customer living overseas and your country of residence does not appear on this list please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Customer Relations team on +44 1268 448 031.
Please note that United States residents may not use 'My Account' as M&G is not currently registered with the US Regulator, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Under SEC rules this means that we are unable to offer our investment products to US-domiciled investors.
6. Can I register for 'My Account' in the name of a company?
For security reasons we are unable to accept registrations for company holdings.
7. I am a Financial Adviser; can I register on behalf of my clients or access their holdings?
For security reasons we are unable to allow this at this time.
8. I am a second holder on an OEIC investment; can I register for 'My Account'?
Yes you can. You will be able to view all the accounts for which you are a named holder.
9. Where will you send my PIN and when will I receive it?
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be posted to your registered address, as previously provided by you, within three working days of registering.
10. Can you send me my Internet ID via email?
No, for security reasons we cannot email you your Internet ID. You can, however, print off the page that displays your Internet ID but we recommend that you keep it separately from your PIN when that arrives by post. If you have forgotten your Internet ID, click the 'forgotten your Internet ID?' link on the 'My Account' homepage and follow the onscreen instructions.
11. Can you send me my PIN via email?
No, for security reasons we cannot email you your PIN. Please note that we will never send any personal information to you by email. Your PIN will be despatched to you by post within three working days of your request.
12. How can I change/update my PIN?
Once you have logged in, simply click on the 'change details' tab in the horizontal menu bar and choose 'change PIN'.