1. This is a prize draw. You have the option of winning one of 200 tickets for two people for access to one of the four RHS gardens (RHS Garden Wisley, Surrey, RHS Garden Harlow Carr, Yorkshire, RHS Garden Hyde Hall, Essex, and RHS Garden Rosemoor, Devon) between Tuesday 23 May 2017 and Thursday 31 August 2017 and/or one of 140 pairs of tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show taking place on Friday 26 May 2017, including corporate hospitality. Runners-up will win one of 20 pairs of entrance only tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Friday 26 May 2017.
2. The prize draw is open to M&G direct investors (investors who have not invested via a financial adviser) who are UK residents only and aged 18 years old or over.
3. The prize draw is not open to employees or immediate family members of employees of the promoter’s group companies or any company involved in the promotion of the prize draw, including, without limitation, any printers and agents, and any other company associated with the prize draw.
4. Entrants should note that proof of identity, address and age may be required and use of a false name, identity or address will result in disqualification from the prize draw.
5. To enter the prize draw, please visit www.mandg.co.uk/cfs17 and enter your correct details.
6. Only one entry to the prize draw may be made per entrant. The promoter will disallow duplicate entries where such entries are identified. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
7. No responsibility is accepted by the promoter for delayed or mis-transmitted entries. Submission of an entry in accordance with paragraph 5 above is not proof that the promoter has received such an entry.
8. The prize draw opens on Thursday 27 April 2017. The closing date for entries is midnight on Thursday 18 May 2017.
9. All winners and runner-ups will be chosen at random on Friday 19 May 2017 (results are computer-generated).
10. Prizes shall be awarded at the discretion of the promoter and the promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
11. Each winner will be notified by email or phone call within two working days of the prize draw. If a winner cannot be contacted on the contact details provided in their entry form, or if a winner does not claim their prize following notification, the promoter reserves the right to offer that winner’s prize to the next selected entrant.
12. Details of the prize will be sent to each winner shortly after they are notified of the result of the prize draw.
13. The prizes are as stated and are subject to availability and any suppliers’ terms and conditions. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason outside the promoter’s control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value. The promoter is not responsible for the quality of any goods supplied.
14. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative. In the event that a prize is taxable, the winners will be responsible for paying any such taxation.
15. The promoter’s decision, in all matters within the promoter’s control, is final and no correspondence will be entered into in connection with such decision. The promoter reserves the right to amend the terms of this prize draw or to extend, suspend or cancel this prize draw without notice.
16. All intellectual property rights in and to any materials produced in connection with the prize draw, including entries to the prize draw, shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the promoter.
17. The promoter reserves the right to use the names and photographs of the winners for the purposes of publicity and promotions. The winners will act reasonably and in accordance with such requests as may be communicated by the promoter to the winners in the event of any publicity which arises in connection with the prize draw.
18. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the prize draw and should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
19. Nothing in the following sub-paragraphs (a) or (b) or in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude any liability of the promoter and its affiliates in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence on the part of the promoter or its affiliates or any other matter in respect of which it would be unlawful to restrict or exclude liability:
(a) The promoter and its affiliates shall not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, injury, expense or damage of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered as a result of any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or the acceptance or use by any entrant of any prize, or by any action taken by the promoter or its affiliates in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
(b) each entrant, and in the event of an entrant’s death, that entrant’s family, dependents, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of that entrant’s estate, indemnify and hold the promoter and its affiliates harmless against any claim of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, expense or damage which that entrant may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to that entrant’s participation in the prize draw or the acceptance or use by that entrant of any prize, or any action taken by the promoter or its affiliates in accordance with these terms and conditions.
20. The promoter is M&G Securities Limited of Laurence Pountney Hill, London EC4R 0HH.
21. The prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.