Following the success of the M&G Secured Property Income Fund (SPIF) in the UK, we have launched Euro SPIF to replicate the strategy in Europe (excluding UK). We follow a relative value long lease strategy that combines analysis of tenant credit quality with our real estate expertise, supported by our large pool of fixed income and real estate resources.
– Anticipated medium to long-term total return of 3- 4% above core European inflation
– Inflation-linked income
– Long term investments
– Typically investment grade tenant
– Ownership of key operating assets and/or high quality real estate
– Potential for capital growth from underlying real estate
– Euro denominated cashflows
Who should invest?
– Investors with long-dated, inflation-linked liabilities requiring index-linked cashflows
– Investors seeking positive real income and capital gains
– Fixed Income investors prepared to exchange some liquidity for higher returns and more security than typical corporate bond investments
– Real Estate investors looking for a lower risk, lower volatility alternative to traditional balanced property funds