We believe actively managed funds can generate the best returns over the long term.
Our fund managers focus on selecting stocks that they believe will outperform the market. They call on M&G’s vast resources and their own skill, judgment and flair to back their decisions. Most importantly, they are free to develop individual strategies and act on their convictions.
The success of our approach has been recognised with a string of awards, such as:
- UK Lipper Fund Award 2014 - Bonds Global: M&G Optimal Income Fund
- UK Lipper Fund Award 2014 - Bonds GBP: M&G Index Linked Bond Fund
- Citywire Wealth Manager Fund Manager Awards 2014 - Global Bonds: Jim Leaviss
- Citywire Wealth Manager Fund Manager Awards 2014 - UK Corporate Bonds: Richard Woolnough
- Professional Adviser Awards - Best Global Equities Group 2013
- Professional Adviser Awards - Best UK Growth Group 2013
- Morningstar's Best Specialist Fixed Interest House 2012 (for fourth year running)
- Investment Life & Pensions Moneyfacts Awards 2012 - Best Investment Fund Provider
- Morningstar OBSR Honours 2012 - Outstanding Investment House
- Professional Adviser Awards 2012 - M&G Investments - Best UK Growth Group
- What Investment Unit Trust Awards 2012 – M&G Investments – Best Fund Management Group
- What Investment Unit Trust Awards 2012 – M&G Strategic Corporate Bond – Best Fixed Income
- Investment Week Awards 2012 – Richard Woolnough, M&G Strategic Corporate Bond – Sterling Corporate Bond
- Investment Week Awards 2012 – Stuart Rhodes, M&G Global Dividend – Global Equity and Income
- Money Observer Fund Awards 2012 – M&G Strategic Corporate Bond – Bonds
- Money Observer Fund Awards 2012 – M&G Global Dividend – Global Equity Income
- UK Pensions Awards 2012 – M&G Investments - Fixed Income Manager of the Year
- Pensions Investment Provider Awards 2012 – M&G Investments - UK Fixed Income
The value of investments will fluctuate, which will cause fund prices to fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount you invested. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.