Dave Fishwick and Eric Lonergan
The Fund aims to deliver a higher total return, with lower volatility on average, than global equities over a rolling three to five year period. There is no guarantee that the Fund will achieve a positive return over this, or any other, period and investors may not recoup the original amount they invested.
What makes this fund unique
The fully flexible nature of this fund allows investors to delegate all asset allocation decisions to the fund managers, who position the portfolio long or short of liquid assets anywhere in the world, depending on their macro views. Fund managers have a proven track record of managing risk in the fund during periods of extreme market turmoil. The fund also:
- Seeks higher total returns (the combination of income and growth of capital) than global equities but, with lower volatility
- Has potential to generate positive returns in different market conditions
- Is extremely agile with a focus on limiting volatility
- Completely unconstrained and may invest globally in all major asset classes
- Can use currency as a source of returns
100% in cash.
Please note that these are internal guidelines only and are subject to change.
The fund is fully flexible and is not bound by any sense of neutrality or benchmark.
DT risk profile rating
Not rated. The fund's investment flexibility does not lend itself to DT's current risk rating process.