M&G has five single company OEICs, nine umbrella OEICs and one unit trust.
The single company M&G OEICs:
M&G Global Dividend Fund
M&G Global Macro Bond Fund
M&G Optimal Income Fund
M&G Strategic Corporate Bond Fund
M&G Property Portfolio
The umbrella M&G OEICs:
M&G Investment Funds (1)
M&G Investment Funds (2)
M&G Investment Funds (3)
M&G Investment Funds (4)
M&G Investment Funds (5)
M&G Investment Funds (7)
M&G Investment Funds (10)
M&G Investment Funds (11)
M&G Investment Funds (12)
Within the M&G Investment Funds (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (7), (10), (11) and (12), the assets of each fund are treated as separate to those of every other fund and are invested in accordance with that fund’s own investment aim and policy.
What are the benefits?
The advantages of investing in an OEIC rather than directly in the stockmarket are that:
- dealing costs are lower; and
- your client benefits from lower risk because the investment is spread across many companies instead of being concentrated on just a few
There are currently three share classes available for investment in the majority of our funds. This allows your client to choose which share class best suits their investment needs.
- Sterling Class A Shares: Carry an entry charge and no exit charge. However, M&G have now discounted the entry charge to zero (0%) on all new investments in Sterling A shares.
- Sterling Class X Shares: Do not carry an entry charge, and exit charge have been waived on all future withdrawals from Sterling Class X Shares.
- Sterling Class R Shares: Carry an entry charge and no exit charge. However, M&G have now discounted the entry charge to zero (0%) on all new investments in Sterling R shares. Please note commission is not payable on this Share Class.
There may be other share classes available. Please refer to the relevant Prospectus for further details.
The table below shows M&G OEIC funds' minimum investment limits. There is no upper limit to the amount your client can invest.
|Minimum investment limits
|Minimum lump sum
|Minimum additional lump sum
|Minimum holding amount