1. This is a free prize draw with no purchase necessary, open only to investment professionals. To enter the prize draw, entrants must fully answer all six mandatory questions, and correctly enter their details to win one (1) pair of entrance-only tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on either Thursday 25th May 2017 or Friday 26th May 2017. The winners will be assigned their pair of tickets for either Thursday 25th May 2017 or Friday 26th May 2017, and will be notified of their entry date upon winning the tickets. The winners cannot change the entry date of their tickets, and all tickets are non-transferrable.
2. The competition is open to those aged 18 years old or over. Proof of identity, address and age may be required and use of a false name, identity or address will result in disqualification.
3. Entrants must be resident in the UK.
4. The competition is not open to employees or immediate family members of employees of the promoter’s group companies or any company involved in the promotion of the competition, including, without limitation, any printers and agents, and any other company associated with the competition.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must entrants must fully answer all six mandatory questions, and correctly enter their details to win. All entrants must be investment professionals.
6. Only one entry may be made per entrant and any duplicate entries will be disallowed. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or automated devices will be void.
7. The promoter is not responsible for delayed or mis-transmitted entries, and submitting an entry in accordance with paragraph 5 above is not proof of receipt by the promoter.
8. The closing date for entries is 27th April 2017.
9. 40 winners will be chosen at random on 1st May 2017 by an independent person. The full names of the judge(s) shall be made available on request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Each winner will win one (1) pair of entrance-only tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017 on either Thursday 25th May 2017 or Friday 26th May 2017.
11. Prizes shall be awarded at the discretion of the promoter and the promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
12. Each winner will be notified by email or phone call within seven working days of the prize draw. If a winner cannot be contacted on the contact details provided in their entry form, or if a winner does not claim their prize following notification, the promoter reserves the right to offer that winner’s prize to the next selected entrant.
13. Details of the prize will be sent to each winner shortly after they are notified as above.
14. The prizes are as stated and are subject to availability and any suppliers’ terms and conditions. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason outside the promoter’s control, the promoter may choose to offer an alternative prize of similar value. The promoter is not responsible for the quality of any goods supplied.
15. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative. If a prize is taxable, the winner[s] will be responsible for paying any such taxation.
16. The promoter reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition or to extend, suspend or cancel this competition without notice.
17. All intellectual property rights in and to any materials produced in connection with the competition, including entries to the competition, shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the promoter.
18. The promoter reserves the right to use the names and photographs of the winners for the purposes of publicity and promotions.
19. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the competition and should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude any liability of the promoter and its group companies in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence on the part of the promoter or its group companies or any other matter in respect of which it would be unlawful to restrict or exclude liability:
(a) the promoter and its group companies shall not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, injury, expense or damage of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered as a result of any entrant’s participation in the competition or the acceptance or use by any entrant of any prize, or by any action taken by the promoter or its group companies in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
(b) each entrant and its successors and assigns indemnify and hold the promoter and its group companies harmless against any claim of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, expense or damage which that entrant may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to that entrant’s participation in the competition or the acceptance or use by that entrant of any prize, or any action taken by the promoter or its group companies in accordance with these terms and conditions.
21. The promoter is M&G Securities Limited of Laurence Pountney Hill, London EC4R 0HH.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.